Thank you Linzi at Little Gem for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Linzi is a beautiful wife and mama of two, and a fellow Washington native with an awesome blog (who I randomly found on Instagram)! I was really excited when I got her message about this award… so fun! Hugs to you, Linzi!
>> This is an award given to bloggers who have 200 followers or less, and is used to promote each other in the blogging community and attract some attention to your blog in a positive way! Each nominee must first:
- List 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated them.
- Choose 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less follows on Bloglovin’ and ask them your own 11 questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link them in the post √
- List 11 random facts about yourself √
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you √
- Choose 11 blogs you like and link them in your post √
- Write out 11 questions for those bloggers to answer √
- Go to their page and let them know that you nominated them √
R A N D O M F A C T S A B O U T M E
2. I’m left-handed, and so is my hubby.
3. I love to read, but I have the hardest time getting started in a book. I’ll buy a book and it will sit on my nightstand for weeks. Once I finally bite the bullet and dive in, I never regret it. (Well, except for the confusing snoozefest that was Night Circus, but whatever.)
4. My biggest fear was/is childbirth. I can’t tell you how relieved I was when I successfully gave birth to my son almost a year ago. You know that feeling that you feel when you complete a really difficult workout, or a dreaded work meeting or job interview is over? I felt like that, times a billion. Best day of my life.
5. I showed horses competitively for most of my childhood (and won a few national titles)
6. The thought/sight of people rubbing their palms on their jeans gives me the heebie-jeebies
7. My dream dinner party would include these famous guests: Jennifer Lawrence. Kate Middleton. Taylor Swift. Ellen DeGeneres. Jennifer Aniston. Kerry Washington. Julianne Hough. & Sandra Bullock.
8. I love trivia
9. I never finish a beverage. I have half-empty bottles of water all over my house.
10. I love documentaries, especially about sociopaths or crazy cults. SO FASCINATING.
11. I’m a little OCD about numbers, and it’s sort of freaking me out that 11 is the magic number in this post. Eesh. It’s taking everything in me not to add a 12th to each of these lists.
Linzi’s Questions For Me:
2. Are you left or right handed? Left (so funny, I didn’t read through these questions before I made my list of random facts… Linzi, great minds think alike!)
4. Do you have a secret talent to share with us? No 🙁 I am the least-talented person I know. I mean, I’m a cool person… but I can’t draw or sing or knit or scrapbook or decorate or do anything exceptionally well. That sounds like I’m really down on myself, but I swear I’m not… I’m awesome! Haha.
Have fun! I hope you all will play along! 😉