We had such a fun weekend – it was busy, as usual, but we also had some great family time as Scrooge The Musical came to a close at our church. Here are some highlights:
- Porter celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday (Sunday, December 20th). I cannot believe we have a 3 year old. We had a fun party for him last Wednesday – a Paw Patrol pizza party at his favorite restaurant by the train tracks – and he was seriously ELATED with the fact that his entire family and all his friends were in one room together. We sang happy birthday to him, and right at the end, a train flew by- and I thought he might cry from excitement. It was pretty epic. He thought we planned it, and it was amazing. I didn’t correct him, because his little eyes were so bright, it filled my heart in ways I didn’t know possible.
- Porter got some amazing gifts, but I am seriously in love with his Paw Patrol Aquadoodle that his friends Carter and Charlie 😉 got him. I’ve heard of it before, but actually playing with it? A mother’s dream. No mess, no fuss. Can all toys be like that, please? (This isn’t the exact one he got, but it looks pretty cool with the metallic!) If I have to throw away cap-less markers or broken crayons one more time, I may lose my mind.
deactivating my Facebook every single day – or at the very list, going seriously debate -private. Some people and what they share/tease/dig for just tick me off… uber you don’t want to talk about it, here’s an idea: don’t post about it on Facebook. Ugh. if
- I love this
. My friend Jessica told me about it, and so when I was at Ulta the other day buying some Christmas presents (not for myself, lipgloss ) I grabbed it. The formulation isn’t too sticky, and the color “Dahling” is the perfect cool mauve. If it were matte, I’m pretty sure it would be the PERFECT pshh . gloss
- I’m loving my new curling wand. It’s fast, it’s super hot, and the curls hold forever. I like when they loosen up a bit and look more
, which usually happens after I’ve slept on it for a night – I just take the wand through it the next day and add a few tighter curls/clean up a few kinks, and beachy … bam waves. Look for coupon codes, too – I got mine on sale, 2 wands for $34! perfect
- I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE SINGLE SOLITARY STAR WARS MOVIE. I know, I know. I’m not human. But I will
proudly flaunt this sweater from H&M when I see it, though – so cute! Ooh, or this one from Macy’s. I can totally get on board with Star Wars, guys. festively and
- We tried a new restaurant yesterday, called Indo Asian Street Eatery in Tacoma, and it was delicious. I had a Banh Mi, which I’ve never had before. I love a good sandwich, have I ever mentioned that? And a
French Dip sounds confusing, but it was oh so delicious. It had pickled veggies and the most delicious beef broth. I want another one right now. Viatnamese
Indo Asian Street Eatery | Tacoma, WA